With great pleasure, we are welcoming you to the community of the 6th International Conference on Biomaterials and Nanomaterials which will be held from October17-18,
Biomaterials 2022 is committed to providing quality experiences that continue to offer opportunities for attendee engagement. We will continue to deliver on its fundamental mission by bringing critical education in all aspects of materials science to the widest possible audience.
Our primary goal is to ensure that scientific and educational content is accessible to all interested participants. In addition to Plenary and Educational Sessions, the program will feature a full day of informative workshops.
We want to express our gratitude and admiration to all the Scientists, Researchers, and professionals who are working in incredibly difficult circumstances to contain this outbreak and prevent further loss of life.
We hope your experience at Biomaterials Conference will be formidable and we are anticipating your presence.
Biomaterials conference is an exclusive meeting to unite globally recognized scholastics in the field of Biomaterials, Nanobiomaterials, Nanoscience, and Nanotechnology to trade about leading research and advances. The idea of this summit is to consolidate new ideas for research that will be valuable over the range of Biomaterials and Nanomaterials.
What to Expect?
Assurance to deliver the highest standards in biomaterials and nanomaterials that exceed the expectations of our participants. Engage with exceptional scholars across the world. The sessions of the Biomaterials Conference set an innovative, highly advanced, and invaluable contribution to our professionals who work in contact with biomaterials and nanomaterials daily. For young researchers, this serves as career guidelines and motivates them by Young Researcher Awards - An idealize platform for global networking.
Biomedical Entrepreneurs, 3D Printing companies, Biomedical Engineering, Materials science, and Nano Science Scientists, Biomaterials Researchers, Tissue Engineering Researchers, Nanotechnology Researchers, Biomedical Engineering students, Materials Science and Nano Science Faculty members, Associations and societies Nanomaterials Researchers, Medical device manufacturing companies, and doctors.
The Scientific Program of the Biomaterials 2022 includes keynote presentations, oral presentations, poster presentations, round tables, and e-posters. Especially young scientists are welcome to present their research and fieldwork on subjects listed below.
- Applied Biomaterials
- Advanced Gene and Drug Delivery Systems / Vaccine Carriers
- Biomimetic Materials / Bio-inspired Intelligent Biomaterials
- Biomedical Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials (Bioceramics, Bioglass, etc)
- Biomedical Polymer and Metal Materials
- Biomedical Composite/Hybrid Materials
- Biodegradable/Functional Biomaterials
- Biomedical Imaging and Instrumentation
- Cell-Material Interaction
- Emerging Methods/Technologies
- Nano biomaterials
- Stem Cells / Tissue Engineering
- Different Methods for Growth of Nanostructures
- Characterization of Nanomaterials
- Organic, Inorganic, and Biomedical Nanomaterials
- Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Nanophysics, Nanophotonics, Nano plasmonics, Nanoelectronics, and Nanodevices
Awards & Appreciation
Biomaterials Awards & Appreciation program is dedicated to recognizing individuals and institutions that have set the standard of excellence during the year. By recognizing outstanding service in others and ourselves, we bring prestige to our committee professionals and participants.
This year could prove to have a grand victory to showcase than ever before.
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
· Group Participation
· Collaboration Proposals
· Academic Partnering
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
· Poster Display
· Speaker Presentations
· Workshop organizing
· Symposium Hosting(4-5-member team)
For Business Delegates:
· Symposium Hosting
· Speaker Opportunity
· Networking Opportunities
· Launch Event
· Delegate Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
· Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
· Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
· Group Registrations
· Student Attendee
- Research Excellence Award
- Best Presentation Award
- Outstanding Mentor Award
Process & Recognition
- Any qualified researchers/scientists in the field of Biomaterials and Nanomaterials may be considered for award nominations
- The organizing committee will review nominations and determine award recipients
- Presentation of awards will be made during the awards program at the event
- Regardless of the number of submissions received the committee reserves the right not to select an award recipient in any category if the participant’s credentials do not meet the qualifications or criteria for the award
- Award recipients will receive a certification to commemorate their achievement.
If you have any queries, please contact Venessa Domnic, Program Manager of Biomaterials 2022 via the email mentioned in the contact section.
Past Conference Report
On September 29th, Allied Academies organized the Biomaterials 2021 Webinar which is focused on the field of Biomaterials, Nanomaterials, and Smart Materials. During the conference attendees shared thoughts, opinions, and ideas for consideration.
- Soshu Kirihara, Osaka University, Japan
- Laila M Montaser, Menoufia University, Egypt
- A B M Sharif Hossain, Dammam University, Saudi Arabia
- Lorena Betancor, Universidad ORT Uruguay, Uruguay
- Silvana Albores, Universidad de la República, Uruguay