- A program of attractive showcasing international top researchers from various areas of biomaterial and nanomaterial along with their relative science.
- The recognition of outstanding members with prestigious awards given at the conference.
- Industrial promotions
- Numerous B2B networking and collaboration opportunities
- CPD credits
- Comply with the financial interest disclosures required of all authors
- Follow the standard abstract submission template, with allowable relaxation of the typically rigorous "methods" section, as appropriate to ensure that proprietary information is not compromised
- Summarize the information the author intends to convey during the session
- Maybe purposely vague in areas that concern proprietary information
- Not be commercially driven, and should not promote specific products, or make product claims
Past Conference Reports
We would like to thank all our wonderful keynotes, speakers, conference attendees, students, associations, media partners, exhibitors and guests for making Biomaterials 2018 a successful and splendid event.
Allied Academies hosted the International Conference on Biomaterials and Nanomaterials during October 22-23, 2018 at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center, Frankfurt, Germany with the theme “Imparting the Incredulous Applications of Biomaterials in Research & Industries”. Benevolent response and active participation were received from the Editorial Board Members of supporting International Journals as well as from the leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students and leaders from the fields of Materials science and Robotics who made this event successful.
The conference was marked by the attendance of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 28 countries, who have driven this event into the path of success. The conference highlighted through various sessions on current retroviral research.
Biomaterials witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various new-fangled topics related to the fields of Biomaterials, Materials Science, Nanomaterials, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
The conference proceedings were carried out through various Scientific-sessions and plenary lectures. The conference was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by both Honourable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The adepts who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talk were:
- Roger | Bostleman | NIST| USA
- Desineni Subbaram Naidu | University of Minnesota Duluth | USA
- Zhenan Bao | Stanford University | USA
- Jin-Woo Jung | Dongguk University | Republic of Korea
- Jan Czernuszka | University of Oxford | United Kingdom
- Polina Anikeeva | Massachusetts Institute of Technology | USA
- Michiya Fujiki | Nara Medical University | Japan
- Parmeggiani C | University of Florence and LENS | Italy
- Raziel Riemer | Ben-Gurion University | Isreal
- Daoxiong Gong | Beijing University of Technology | China
- Jose Antonio Gomez-Tejedor | Universitat Politècnica de València | Spain
- Xin Zhao | Nankai University | China
- Dirk H Broer | Eindhoven University of Technology | The Netherlands
- Baolin Huang | Guangzhou University | China
- Gregory O’ Hare | University College Dublin | Ireland
- Enrique Barrera | Rice University | USA
- Junichi Takeno | Meiji University | Japan
- Martin Heller | Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz | Germany
- Cimpoesu N | Technical University Gheorghe Asachi of Isai | Romania
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance towards the success of Biomaterials 2018.
With the grand success of Biomaterials 2018, Allied Academies is proud to announce the 2nd International Conference on Biomaterials and Nanomaterials to be held during May 20-21, 2019 in Vienna, Austria.