It’s our great pleasure to welcome you all to the 3rd International Conference on Mechanics of Biomaterials and Tissues scheduled for February 19-20, 2020 in Paris, France. The conference will be functioning around the theme "To improvise the performance of biomaterials by essential updates and upgrades".
On this propitious occasion, it’s our pleasure to invite all the University & College Professors, Chairs, Deans, Assistant & Associate professors & Lecturers, eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming
Biomaterials 2020 conference where good science will be shared from various parts of the world to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to future innovations in the various fields and a variety of topics.
Biomaterials 2020 aims to gather the Researchers, principal investigators, experts and researchers working under academia and healthcare industry, Business Delegates, Scientists and students across the globe to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, and practical development experiences. We hope that you will grasp this academic occasion to revitalize the enduring connections and flash with new peers around the globe.
Meet the Global Inspiring Experts and Speakers at our Biomaterials 2020 to talk about new advances in the field of medical and engineering to improve health and treatment and additional innovations.
Biomaterials 2020 not just make a phase to exchange estimations to the enormous social occasion of individuals, yet also endeavor to spread concentrated and research advances in the clinical, definite and physiological parts of medicinal and designing. It happens to be more feasible for everyone to put in the photograph with novel research and to perceive the degree and noteworthiness of specific research run in the field of therapeutic and designing.
- Opportunity to sharpen your saw by learning new skills in a varied biomaterials science environment
- Can learn new information and tactics from other presentations at the biomaterials science conference
- Can converse with material science scientists from various universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about
- Helps to improve your materials research work by getting feedback from the experts and influencers in the field of material science
- Opportunity to visit Singapore where the conference is being held and learn about its people, culture, and attractions
- Great opportunity to connect with attendees from different views and perspectives, make new relationships, and strengthen existing ones
- Accelerate academic reputation
- This Conference will aim to draw an attendance of materials scientists, physicists, chemists, engineers, nanotechnologists and biologists from academia and business.
- Direct introductions, meeting with present and potential researchers, making a sprinkle with new advancements and name acknowledgment are the signs of this two days occasion.
- New concepts for implant materials (additive manufacturing; orthopedic, dental, neural implants; soft and hard tissue replacement)
- Dynamic biomaterials, self-organization, self-healing, and mechanochemical responsiveness
- Measurement methods for mechanical properties, biocompatibility, tribology, and haptics
- Microstructure-property relationships for biological and implant materials
- Advanced characterization methods (spectral CT, in-situ and liquid cell TEM, synchrotron methods, small-angle scattering)
- Micromechanics of biological materials (bone, cartilage, tissue, arteries, teeth)
- Multiscale modeling and simulation of tissue mechanical properties
- Modeling of soft tissue, hydrogels, and interpenetrating networks
- Skin mechanics, haptics and tactile response
- Simulation and optimization of implant materials
- Modeling of self-organization, self-healing, and mechanochemistry in biomaterials
- Modeling of cell-material interactions, uptake, and toxicological response
- Applications of machine learning
- New materials concepts for regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- Quantification of cell dynamics, adhesion, and proliferation
- Advanced imaging methods of biological surfaces and cell components
- In vivo studies of implant performance, implications for surgical procedures
- Mechanobiology, sensing, and actuation
- Biological inspiration, biomimetic materials and biomimicry (adhesion, wetting, non-fouling, anti-icing, aerodynamics, and aeroacoustics)
- Hierarchical structure formation, surface patterning, and functionalization (multifunctional material concepts, drug release strategies)
- Reliability and performance limits of bioinspired solutions, sustainability, and efficiency improvement
- Bioinspired concepts in applications, medical devices, and commercialization
Biomaterials & Nanomaterials Global Market Analysis:
The future development prospects for the Biomaterials and Nanomaterials market are optimistic and it is developing at a twofold digit CAGR in the past ten years and is seen at a vigorous rate.
Global biomaterial market size is projected to cross $178.9 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 18.1% during the forecast period. The market is growing due to the growing geriatric population, cardiovascular diseases, technological advancements, and implantable devices market. Also, the number of hip and knee replacements is increasing with the research and development activities, and the healthcare expenditure is also driving the growth of the global Biomaterial and Nanomaterials industry.
Factors propelling the development of the Biomaterials and Nanomaterials market incorporate the expanding and prompt requirement for high-resolution information on Biomedical applications, technological advancements, increasing government financing, and increasing R&D in the pharmaceutical fields. Then again, factors limiting the development of the Biomaterials market incorporate a shortage of qualified and experienced analysts.
Rising advancements in Biomaterials like Orthopaedic Implants, Dental Implants, Polymers, Ceramics, etc. The UK is the biggest Biomaterials market, closely followed by European countries like Austria, Germany, France, etc. The Asian market is ready to develop at a twofold digit rate inferable from the increasing investment opportunities for companies in these juvenile markets and the increased focus of pharmaceutical and biomedical organizations towards the Asian locale as a re-appropriating goal.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the global biomaterials industry, which include:
· Royal DSM
· Wright Medical Technology, Inc
· Corbion N.V
· Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc
· Bayer AG
· Carpenter Technology Corporation
· Technologies Ltd
· Evonik Industries AG
· BASF SE
· Invibio Ltd
· Collagen Matrix
Following Global Universities are the pioneer in Biomaterials research and development:
· Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
· Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States Cambridge, MA
· Stanford University, United States Stanford, CA
· Tsinghua University, China Beijing
· Harvard University, United States Cambridge, MA
· Georgia Institute of Technology, United States Atlanta, GA
· University of California—Berkeley, United States Berkeley, CA
· Fudan University, China Shanghai
· National University of Singapore, Singapore
· Peking University
University & College Professors, Chairs, Deans, Directors, Assistant & Associate professors & Lecturers, eminent researchers, students, delegates and industries.